Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reaching New Level in Life

Bismillah walhamdulillah.

It is a serene and nice sunny morning. I go to Tasik Titiwangsa with my lifetime lover, just to spend the morning together.

Well, we decided to discuss further our goals. It's been a delayed project by us heee...it should have finished by last December, but it is me who keep the progress slow, even though I know it is very important to finish it as early as we could.

Last year, we did the same thing. But rather than work focusedly to execute our goals, we made them a failure. No one to be blame, but us. Especially me - as I'm the leader in my family.

So, after drafting again our goals, the most challenging part is to execute whatever plan we've set. But I think, with some experiences, and inspiration, we will move forward - with focus to ensure that we do what we've plan. To achieve what we've been dreaming for long.

Roughly, we set our goals in 3 most important areas in our life which are personal/family, career and society. The goals themselves been set based on SMART principle, as we need to drive to the right direction.

Oo, my mum has been calling for dinner. Sorry. I'll continue later.

No comments: